Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Unwind by Neal Shusterman

unwind.jpgThe book I am writing about is Unwind by Neal Shusterman. It is a science fiction book. It's about three kids connor, Risa, and liv. They are going to be unwound because of things that they have done. Being unwound means to have your body parts taken off and given to other people who need them. Parents sign a contract for them to be unwound and then there kid is taken into custody kind of like jail. The three kids need to survive till there at least 18 cause that is when you can't be unwound anymore. This book is so action packed and will make the reader jump off of there seat. It is definitely the best book I have read all year and if you read it I know you will like it to.
     I recommend this book to anyone who likes science fiction books. This book is definitely the best book that I have read all year. It is so action packed and has a little bitof humor. If you're looking for a book this year get Unwind cause it definitely is a good book and can't wait to read the rest of the books in the series. I loved this book and I hope that you will to. It's definitely the best science fiction book that i have read in my entire life.


  • Jon Grady

No comments:

Post a Comment