Monday, June 12, 2017

The wolf wilder By: Katherine Rundell

             My book The wolf wilder By: Katherine Rundell is realistic fiction because people could become best friends with wolves. My book is starts out with Feo and her mother who train domesticated wolves to be able to defend themselves from Russian soldiers. One day Feo was coming home from taking care of the wolves when she is found by a young Russian soldier.When the Russian soldier holds a gun out at Feo and one of the wolves who followed her, Feo is able to show the young soldier that wolves aren't bad. Feo loves taking care of the wolves with her mom, one day she hopes to follow her mom's footsteps. Russian soldiers hold Feo mom captive. Feo has to save her mom,herself and the wolves throw the harsh snowy woods. Together the young soldier and Feo try to save feo's mom from the Russian soldiers while saving the wolves. 
             This book is one of my favorite books I read all school year. I love this book because it keeps you on the edge of your seat and it's packed with adventure. This book is also about wolves which is also is my favorite animals. I hope you pick out this book if you love to read adventure and stay on the edge of your seat. However even though I recommend this book 100% it does have some pages where they enplane gory parts in detail.
                                                                        -Jordyn c PD 5/6
        
         

No comments:

Post a Comment