Monday, February 13, 2012

The Summer I Turned Pretty By Jenny Han


What if you lived in a summer beach house with two hot guys and your family? That would be completely awesome! But it doesn't work out quite well because you fall in love with one of the roommates.

            Fifteen-year-old Belly lives in this crazy summerhouse. Things go wrong when she starts falling in love with Conrad, one of the boys she lives with. She later finds out that he is already taken. After a few weeks, she moves away.
            I think this book is magnificent, but some chapters are pointless. I feel like this book is more suited for girls. It’s a breeze if you just want to take a break from other books, or it’s a good book if you want to explore a different genre. I chose this book because I have read other books from this author, and I think that many girls will enjoy reading it. I rate this book a four out of five stars because it is a great book, but a little too easy for me. 
Nicole S.
Ms. Heater

No comments:

Post a Comment