Thursday, February 23, 2012

Deadly Cool By Gemma Halliday


            There was nowhere to turn; the smell of death was all around me. People I knew were being consumed and I was next. Imagine how you would feel if this was YOU.
            A teenage girl named Hartley and her friends have to find out who is responsible for the killing of two girls in their town. They sneak around doing detective work to try to find the killer. They come face to face with death to survive sticky situations. Will the bond of friendship guide them through this treacherous hunt or will someone be harmed? You’ll have to read Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday to find out.  
            This book is a page-turner and I couldn’t put it down. I would recommend it to any girls who love a thrilling, modern, mystery book. My favorite genre is mystery so it appeals to me. I could visualize the adventurous twists and turns in my head. Overall, it was an amazing  and suspenseful ride. 

Fiona Y.
Miss Heater

No comments:

Post a Comment