Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Lying Game By Sara Shepard


      What if you found out that you had a long lost twin sister, who was murdered, and you were forced to take her spot or you die too?
       In The Lying Game by Sara Shepard, Emma, a foster child, has an average life. One day, her foster brother shows her a video of a girl getting strangled. The girl looks just like her, so Emma wants to track her down. Her journey leads her to many dark places.
       In this novel, Shepard kept me on edge of my seat every chapter! Her writing dragged me into the story. She used a lot of imagery; I could picture the whole story in my head. I would recommend this book to girls that are into mystery books. If you read this novel, you won’t be disappointed!
Nadia T.
Miss Heater


No comments:

Post a Comment