Tuesday, February 14, 2012

If I Stay by Gayle Forman



Some things just aren’t your choice.  Death is an example.
It’s up to Mia whether to choose to depart from life, along with her family, or stay alive but have nothing left.  If I Stay is written well by Gayle Forman.  After a nearly fatal car accident, Mia, the protagonist, is the only one alive.  She’s in a coma, yet she can see everything occurring around her hospital bed.  As Mia goes through the hardships of choosing between life and death, she soon discovers it’s not only her controlling the decision.
This book, in my opinion, is amazing!  It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time.  I’d recommend this mostly to teenage girls who enjoy reading action and suspenseful books with a hint of drama.  If you seek these qualities in a novel, you must read If I Stay to find out what happens to Mia!


Leah H.
Miss Heater   

No comments:

Post a Comment