Monday, February 27, 2012

Ruthless Blog By Sara Shepard



Your bone is sticking out and your blood is everywhere!  You don’t know if you’re going to make it.  Who knows?  Anyway, let’s get talking about my book.
Do you like blood? No? Yes? Well, if you like little bits of blood, then you’re in luck because this pleasurable book has just the right amount of blood and other things. Sara Shepherd calls this book Ruthless! Do you like to read series? If so, you’re in luck because this just keeps getting better and better! There are ten books in this tremendous Pretty Little Liars series. The first novel in this series is, Pretty Little Liars. This all leads up to the main question of the entire series. Who is their secret stalker, A? 
I believe that kids from age 13 through 17 would be fond of this series!  This is one of the best series that I have ever picked up. The main thing that makes me read book after book is, at the end of each one, they end with a cliffhanger. These books might leave you with a thousand and one questions, but they are always answered in the next book. I like this marvelous book because people that have not been around in the past few books are back.  Also, I like it because it is one of the last books, so everything is coming together and all of the girls’ last few secrets are coming out.  I won’t give away too much, but I have one last thing to say… READ THESE CLIFFHANGING, MIND BLASTING, AND AWESOME BOOKS!
Christina H.
Miss Heater




No comments:

Post a Comment