Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Rules of Survival By Nancy Werlin




I thought my mom was crazy, but compared to Nicki, I don’t think you’ll ever meet a person as illogical as her. She is truly one psychotic woman. You’ll be glad you don’t have a mom like her. I sure am.
Nicki, a mother of three, is beyond atrocious. She loves her kids differently than any other mom. Does your mom ever dangle you by one leg on slippery rocks at the beach, saying we’re just having fun? I don’t think so. Does your mom ever drive on the opposite side of the road as a “fun adventure” nearly killing you and everyone in the car? Those are some of the life threatening experiences that are involved in this staggering book.
This book is invigorating. I read it in one day; it had me hooked and I couldn’t put it down. I would recommend this to anyone. It was kind of a sad story at times, but it kept me on the edge of my seat wondering if their mom’s next careless move might be their last. This is a book I’m sure you’ll like if you’re into heart-wrenching stories with surprise endings.

Brianna R.
Ms. Heater


No comments:

Post a Comment