Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Forever By Maggie Stiefvater



            Imagine, you’re face down in a ditch, miles from home, transforming from human to “a thing.” What would you do? Freak out, I suppose, if you’re a normal human being. In the book, Forever by Maggie Stiefvater, we follow Grace, Sam, Isabel, and Cole on their never-ending nightmare. This book contains romance, shocking discoveries, and fantasy filled worlds. Grace is a high school student who falls for Sam, a former werewolf. Grace has been bitten by a werewolf, but never shows the effects until now. So with the help of her lover (Sam), her friend (Isabel), and a former rocker/drug addict (Cole) they can save Grace and the other wolves from being killed by a bullet. If they can make it in time.
            Forever is the third book of the Shiver series. That being said, I recommend you read the first two before reading this book. All in all, I have to say the first book is far better than Forever. I feel this book has too much detail, and it had trouble getting to the point. I am a person who likes more dialogue, but if you don’t mind all of the details, then this book is for you. I do enjoy this book, and I would recommend it to girls who like fantasy and drama.
Clare H.
Miss Heater

No comments:

Post a Comment