Tuesday, February 14, 2012

If I Have A Wicked Stepmother, Where’s My Prince? By Melissa Kantor


You have a ruling stepmother and a bossy boyfriend, but on the other hand, you’re turning into the most popular girl in school. In If I Have a Wicked Stepmother, Where’s My Prince? by Melissa Kantor, Lucy starts off as the lonely new girl in an enormous high school. Things change once she meets her friends, Madison and Jessica, and her new love interest, Conner.
This novel is a very satisfying book. It grabs your attention very easily because it has so many amusing details and events in it, similar to a Cinderella Story.  At times, it can be a little slow, but for the majority of this realistic fiction novel, I was on the edge of my seat. I would only recommend this book to teenage girls because it consists of a lot drama. Overall, this book is absolutely fantastic. 

Marissa O.
Miss Heater






No comments:

Post a Comment