Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Last Shot By AJ Celona

          The book that I decided to write about is Last Shot, written by John Feinstein. The genre of this book is realistic fiction because the events that occur in the book can happen in real life. The main characters in 
Last Shot are Susan and Stevie. Stevie is a nice, kind, and persistent thirteen year old boy. Susan is a tall, respectful, brave thirteen year old girl. The main setting of the book is "The Dome" where all the final four games take place. Susan and Stevie are at the final four because they won a writing contest, Stevie came in first place in the contest and Susan came in second. Because they won they got VIP passes so they don't get stopped by security and they get to write articles about the final four games! They also get to meet players and go to conferences to listen to what players and coaches have to say about the game they played, then they write articles about it that go in the newspaper.
           I like this book very much because of the mystery aspect and the sports aspect. My thoughts on the book Last Shot is that the book has surprises every page of the book, it just makes it interesting because there is something new to think about every flip of the page! I also like this book because in the beginning of the book it mentioned another sports author that i have read before, Mike Lupica. I can prove that I liked this book because I wouldn't have read it if I didn't like it. This is concludes my blog writing about the book Last Shot.      
                    By: AJ Celona
                          Pds: 8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment