Thursday, June 19, 2014

The homework machine By:Dan Gutman

   The title of my book is the homework machine. The author of my book is Dan Gutman. The genre of my book is Realistic fiction. I know the story is realistic fiction because it takes place in a classroom and a police station and the plot seems like it is real because it is about homework and a bunch of students.The characters in the story The homework machine were Brenton, Sam, Judy, and Kelsey. Brentan is the smart one of the group. My story is about a group of kids from Nevada that get tired of doing homework and wish their was another way. But their is according to Brentan, Brentan creates a machine that does their homework for them, but the machine starts to get out of hand and they don't know what to do about it. Does the group dispose of the horrid machine or does it become a catastrophe and take over the world, read the book to find out.
 
   I liked this book because of three reasons 1, I don't like homework and the book is about kids not wanting to do their homework and that sounds exactly like me. 2, I like that is a real world setting such as it takes place in a classroom, Nevada and the grand canyon which are all three real places and the plot isn't exactly real but it could be that is probably why the book is considered realistic fiction. 3, The genre is another one for me because the I like to seem like I could do that if I was in that situation and I could do what they did in the story. Those are the three reasons why I liked the story The Homework Machine by: Dan gutman. The book is very good and I highly recommend that you read the story.

   Dakota S.
   4 and 6

No comments:

Post a Comment