Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Enemy by:Charlie Higson

The book I chose is The Enemy by Charlie Higson. This genre is science fiction and it takes place in London in present time. The book is about a zombie apocalypse breaks out but not any apocalypse, only adults get infected and the kids have to survive until there is a cure. There is three group of kids who have to join up to survive. Each group of kids has the confidence to survive but will they is the question. Read the book to find out for yourself.


In my opinion, The Enemy is a really great book. Trust me if you aren't into zombies you might like it. The book has a lot of intense parts and suspenseful ones too! I couldn't take my eyes off of it that it was that good. I've never read a page turner like this. There is even a sequel to this book that is even better than this story. You have to read the first one though so don't skip or you will be confused and not knowing who is who. Hopefully there is another book like these ones because if there is I will probably read the whole series the entire school year and no doubt after you read the first book you will too. So what are you waiting for, grab the book and get to reading!



Brian Lee Ms. Spicer 4-6

No comments:

Post a Comment