Thursday, June 19, 2014

Prisoner B-3087 by Jack Gruener

The book that I am writing about the fantastic book Prisoner B-3087.  The author of Prisoner B-3087 is Jack Gruener.  The genre of this book is Biography because this is a story told about the life of Yanek.  With his experience in the ten different concentration camps.  Yanek was worked to the bone and hardly got any food.  Yanek was forced to carry rocks to a certain spot then back to where they were to start with just for the fun of the Nazi's .  This book put me through a emotional roller coaster.  I say this because one minute I was at tears because I thought that Yanek was going to die.  But then I had been so relieved that someone would help him and that he didn't die.  This is one of my all time favorite books.  

I have absolutely loved this book.  I loved this book because I could really relate with Yanek I felt as though I was really going through this experience with Yanek.  Which if you think about going through the experience with him that is really scary.  Another reason why I adore this book is because it kept me on my seat the whole time.  At every moment I had no idea what was going to happen next because Jack Gruener had repeatedly tricked and fooled me.  Which made me just want to read more.  Also the suspense made the book really detailed and showed a vivid picture in my mind.  Another reason, that I like this book is because of the theme or lesson learned.  I like this because it shows me to never get down because there is always a better future.

Marykate Reick                                                                                                           Periods 4 and 6

No comments:

Post a Comment