Monday, March 5, 2012

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins



Katniss and Peeta have both surprisingly made it out of the arena alive! Everything should be going smoothly now, but every war has an end at some point - and this war isn’t over just yet. They have both returned to district twelve, to their families and their new victors house. But Peeta has turned her back on her. Gale isn’t acting the same. And nothing is going the way it should be. As Katniss and Peeta visit each district for their victory tour, they need to show everyone how deep their love is for each other or else there could be serious consequences.

I was so obsessed with this book I had to take it with me everywhere. I always thought the story was getting better, and then it took a turn for the worst! I recommend this book to anyone who has read the first book. Because you can’t understand this book without reading the first. It had a twist and surprise at every chapter. I gaped right when I started reading the second part of the book. The author is very creative with her style of writing. I think anyone who reads this would become obsessed and wouldn’t be able to put the book down!

Nicole B.
7th grade Zephyr 

No comments:

Post a Comment