Monday, February 13, 2017

The Body in the Woods













Related image A Body in the Woods by April Henry

Alex, Nick, and Ruby are all on the search and rescue team for Portland, and are all not expecting to find a dead body in the woods while looking for an autistic man in his mid  thirties. Now they don’t know what to do, because this has never been taught to them before. Instead of reporting back to the team about what they found, they decide to find out who killed this girl and why, leading down a path of courage, fear, and danger.

This book had me on the edge of my seat from the beginning, and I couldn’t put it down. There were so many times when my eyes were bugging out of my head, and other times when I nodded pleasantly when something happened that I had wanted to happen. In the end, there are so many mouth dropping excerpts that you won’t forget this book for a long time.
Danalli B.


#40bookchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment