Friday, November 14, 2014

Ungifted by Gordon Korman


Ungifted is a realistic fiction story about a kid who gets in trouble at school. but instead of getting suspended, he is moved to a school for gifted students. At this schols, he meets new and mind blowing smart kids. These kids are not ordinary, they are geniuses and that is why there is a schools devoted to only these students. This was one of my favorite books. It was full of laughs, drama, and seriousness, but overall this was an amazing book. I would recommend this book to ANY student. It is great from any student who likes to read books about school, students, pranks, and much more. I would rate this a 9.4 out of 10 stars. It is not a perfect 10 because it was so good that, when I was so hooked in, it ended! But overall I suggest that you give this book a chance. You will definitely not regret it.

The main reason I loved this book was because it was easy to relate to and you could picture what was happening in your mind. It was like the book was a movie. I do not want to give too much away, but this book has a very big surprise. So, you have you read it if you want to find out.☺

No comments:

Post a Comment