Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Dry By Neal Shutterman

My favorite book this year that I read is,
“Dry”, by, Neal Shutterman.  This book is
a non-fiction genre, because it is about a
real girl that faces with a big problem.  
The story is about a girl named Alyssa,
that is living during the “California
Drought”. In addition, ever since the
drought began her suburban neighborhood
turned into a warzone area.  Alyssa and her
brother don’t know if they can survive
the 5 year drought. She than has to
make decisions about whom she has to save from here
family.

I would recommend this book to anyone because it is
unpredictable and unique.  There are so many
cliffhangers that want to make you want to keep on
reading. It was so interesting that you would get so
deep into the story that you would loose track in time.   
You could feel the emotions of the characters.  Also,
throughout the story there are so many twists in the
story that my jaw was on the floor.  I hope you will
enjoy this book as much as I did!.


-Brandon F.

No comments:

Post a Comment