Monday, December 22, 2014

The Girl Who was Supposed to Die by April Henry

  Imagine waking up in an old log cabin. Your sore and your fingernails have been ripped off. Not to mention that there’s a man standing in front of you, about to kill you. This novel is about a young girl who wakes up in a strange place and can’t remember anything. She goes around to different places while trying to stay safe and figure out who she is. Along the way, she meets a boy named Ty who helps her through the tough situations.
          I choose this book because I have read other books by this author and I have enjoyed all of them. I recommend this novel to anyone who likes action and suspense in their book. I would rate this book a ten out of ten. This is because I loved the unique plot and the way the author described everything that was happening. My main character definitely changes throughout the book. She gains more courage and becomes more mature. I think this because she has to make life threatening decisions and cope with everything that happens to her.
          Overall, I think this mystery novel is worth reading. Even though it was an easy read, I enjoyed reading it. The Girl Who was Supposed to Die by April Henry, is an action packed, thrill seeking book that I guarantee you will like to read. So, what would you do if you woke up with no memory with your murderer standing right in front of you.


                                                               by  Abigail Rizol

No comments:

Post a Comment